The auger of the BM 170 or BM 340 is directly placed under the mould in order to collect the sprues. Then, the screw directly bring them toward the cutting chamber. To reduce floor space requirements, a compact version is also available in this range. All auger granulators can be equipped with a hopper (optional) to feed large runners from a robot on beside the press operation.
- Special hopper
- ABS anti-blocking system on the screw (see ABS system)
- 4 kW gear motor (370 rpm)
- Screen 4, 5 and 8 mm conical or inclined holes as option
- Bin level detectors
- Large capacity bin (granulator with higher stand).
- SMC metal detection system : into the auger (nut, screw,…).
The granulator motors and the screw are automatically stopped when a conductive material is detected.
In the same range :
|← BM 340||BM 170 →|